Here are some of the many reasons why I dislike the F book (or Facebook as the layman calls it):
- My friend’s mother has a Facebook account.
- I can literally only communicate with some people via the F book because I have no idea what their other contact information would be.
- It’s a reason for slutty pictures to “accidentally” get out.
- People can make fake accounts with names like “Vanilla Ice” and “Chuck Norris” (even though there probably is someone out there who’s name is Chuck Norris…and he’s high five-ing himself all the TIME!)
- You can give super weird digital “gifts” that cost actual money
Here are some reasons I like the F book…oh wait, there aren’t any. Ok, I know I have an account and yeah I do check it when someone writes on my wall and so what if you can make cool party invitations on there. 99% of the time I get really irritated by it but there’s that 1% of the time I do participate. Kinda like how I feel about 3D video games like Halo. But that’s for another blog.